Детский лагерь на море

Объявление

Вы попали в мир развлечения.В этом лагере вы можете ходить на море,ходить на вечеринки и т.д. Здесь можете обрести славу и интересные призы.Сейчас происходит набор детей и расселения их по домикам.Дети будут проживать в домах,а не в полатах. Этот лагерь мечты.Здесь есть всё что душе угодно.Регистрируйтей и вы не пожелеете..... Гостям нельзя смотреть форум.Регистрируйтесь и начинайте играть

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Детский лагерь на море » Домик №2 » How I Make $300 per day

How I Make $300 per day

Сообщений 1 страница 2 из 2

Greetings!

Active and motivated employees are required for a permanent job with a flexible schedule onwards. Requirements:  age from 18 to 55 years, literacy, ability to learn, confident PC skills knowledge, creativity, sociability, goodwill and responsibility.

Responsibilities: accounts maintaining, processing incoming and outgoing correspondence communicating with customers.

Conditions: remote work from home, flexible schedule, salary up to 300-500 per day $, regular bonuses, training (included and will be provided from our side).

For all and detailed questions please revert back to us via email ltdcodial@gmail.com Thank you!

Hello there,

I think lager.bbnow.ru has so much room to grow. You're operating in an industry which has a lot of competition, but also has a lot of customers.

We have been promoting sites for more than 8 years and we would be glad to explain how you can improve the visibility of lager.bbnow.ru.

It's a free consultation with no obligation and if you like our approach, but don't have time to perform these tasks yourself,  we could talk about potentially outsourcing some of the work to us.

lager.bbnow.ru is a great site and it would be our pleasure to help grow it to it's full potential.

Please reply to this email and we can setup a call or continue our discussion by email.

Thank you very much

Alexander
qc-digital

Вы здесь » Детский лагерь на море » Домик №2 » How I Make $300 per day